[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing voice distortion with Unicall

Stepan Hradsky stepan.hradsky at ha-vel.cz
Tue Apr 18 23:37:40 MST 2006

Hi,

I had similar problem and problem was in SIP ATA device (we use Sipura
2100). They was set from factory to send 30ms voice frame,
when we change frame to 20ms everything work perfectly.

Stepan

Carlos Chavez napsal(a):
> 	I am having a strange problem with A at H 2.7 (Asterisk 1.2.5) with a
> TE210P card and Unicall.  I have compiled everything and Unicall seems
> to be working well.  The only problem we are having is that the outgoing
> voice is a bit distorted.  When someone from the inside calls (all
> phones are connected to ATA using SIP) they can hear the other person
> perfectly, but the remote hears them distorted.  I have checked and
> rechecked the configurations and everything seems fine.  I really do not
> know if this is a software problem, a hardware problem or a line quality
> problem.  Anyone has any idea how to pinpoint the source of the problem?

Oddeleni spravy site a pece o zakazniky
ha-vel internet s.r.o.
internet x voice x family x cafe . rEvoluce

Svabinskeho 9
702 00 Moravská Ostrava

tel./fax: +420 552 305 306

email: stepan.hradsky at ha-vel.cz
www: http://www.ha-vel.cz

Oddeleni pece o zakazniky: +420 552 305 345
Dohledove centrum: +420 552 305 321

Neodstranujte prosim zadnou cast tohoto e-mailu pri pripadne dalsi
komunikaci k tomuto tematu.
Please do not remove any parts of this e-mail message in further
communication about this issue.