[Asterisk-Users] Remember the incoming context?

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Tue Apr 18 15:57:06 MST 2006

Greetings,

Somewhere on my asterisk system, a calls come in in a certain
context, for example, from-sip or from-pstn.

Then the calls gets routed through the dialplan, and a macro gets
called, and another one and then the call needs to be redirected
to another number in the same initial context. And you can use
Dial(Local/number/initialcontext) for that.

Oops, this initial context is lost somewhere on the line.

Unless I'm very mistaken, there is no way to find out what the
original context was, is there?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org