[Asterisk-Users] T1 to cross connect remote PBX and asterisk

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue Apr 18 11:49:14 MST 2006

Yep,

I agree,

Just watch out for regulatory issues if you are in the USA, handing a
CUSTOMER a TDM interface vs. a SIP/VoIP interface falls under a much
different regulatory and jurisdictional set of rules...

Have you talked to anyone that has confirmed an implementation like
described works without issues?

Damon

PRI_Network