[Asterisk-Users] CAPI Installation Eicon Diva Server

nkohl at maninvestments.com nkohl at maninvestments.com
Tue Apr 18 07:49:18 MST 2006

Hi Avi

This is great - the problem was how I configured my trunk so this part
of your v. good wiki page was my solution:

-----

Maximum channels: num of ports * 2
I have 2 ISDN lines active, so I have 4 maximum channels. If you have
all 4 ports running, you have 8 maximum channels. Each ISDN line has 2
channels.

Custom dial string: CAPI/g1/$OUTNUM$/b

Alternatively, you could configure a trunk per port by using:

CAPI/Contr1/$OUTNUM$/b

You need to set 2 maximum channels for each port.

-----

Too bad the documentation is a little sketchy on this stuff...

Cheers,
Nick