[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cisco 7940/7960 SIP 8.2 Freely

Brent Torrenga lists at torrenga.com
Tue Apr 18 06:52:17 MST 2006

It doesn't seem as much broken as just annoying. I am holding off on
upgrading until this resolves, but it doesn't seem to affect performance,
anyways. BTW, some folks say that the server address only gets appended to
the CID when a redirect or something comes about. Our experience here shows
that the IP always gets appended.

>Alexander Burke wrote:
>> Just in case anyone here hadn't noticed, Cisco is apparently making
>> 7940/7960 SIP 8.2 firmware freely downloadable by anyone:
>
>8.2 isn't broken? Any comments?
>
>http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-March/143501.html

Sincerely,

Brent A. Torrenga