[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Budgetone and Mac mini?

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Tue Apr 18 06:48:54 MST 2006

Are you seeing link on either end? Not sure if the GS shows or not.
On the Mac, open a terminal window and type ifconfig to see if the
port is active - ie has link
it should have a line similar to this if so

         media: autoselect (100baseTX <full-duplex>) status: active

If this is correct then you have something else wrong