[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Budgetone and Mac mini?

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 06:22:26 MST 2006

The "PC" port on a BT-102 should work with any computer that has an
Ethernet card. Have you tried these phones with other computers than
the Mac Minis you mention? It shouldn't make any difference whether
the computer is a Mac, PC or anything else. Perhaps something is wrong
with the BT-102s you have.

-Rusty