[Asterisk-Users] Looking for a good VoIP Provider in the UK-

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Mon Apr 17 21:41:31 MST 2006

Telappliant and VoipTalk are the same people, and are great for retail
volumes. They have good integration with Asterisk, national DID
coverage and reasonable termination rates - you can get pretty near
the same rates from US providers at the moment, though.

If you have wholesale volumes, Magrathea Telecom are great.

Peter