[Asterisk-Users] update - 512 Simultaneous Calls with Digital Recording

Henri Herscher henri.herscher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 10:25:47 MST 2006

Hi Waldo,

The best I've seen so far is about 100 concurrent calls on a single
Xeon 2.4Ghz. The CPU was 100% but this does not mean anything since
this is due to GSM encoding which happens sequentially and always
leaves capture work in priority. I'm sure it can do more than that,
it's just not been tested so far.

Cheers
Henri