[Asterisk-Users] Unicall and Fax

Paulo Scardine paulo at braslink.com
Mon Apr 17 07:06:51 MST 2006

Carlos,

Make sure you are using the telco clock in your zaptel.conf, and use
"faxdetect=both" in your unicall.conf.
I had several issues before finding a combination of
asterisk+libspandsp+libunicall that worked for me.

Currently they are:
- spandsp-20060205.tar.gz
- libmfcr2-20060205.tar.gz
- asterisk-1.2.4.tar.gz