[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk redundancy

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Mon Apr 17 05:26:52 MST 2006

As a matter of curiosity, does anyone know what the E1/T1 interface in
this (redfone) box is ?

Could the box be an embedded linux device with a PCI slot, running linux
and therefore zaptel, and therefore the PCI card could be a Digium or
sangoma card ...

Any clues ? Does anyone have such a box they could dismantle ;)

Julian.