[Asterisk-Users] FreePBX in Production systems?

Min Hwan Chang minchang at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 17:16:11 MST 2006

Thanks for the great replies, after taking the newest AAH2.8 for a spin I'm
beginning to realize that running FreePBX will be well worth it.  The system
we have running in the office currently is limited by my horrible dialplan
so having something autogenerated will be nice.  Because we don't need a
whole bunch of extras, for my needs FreePBX should be just right and like
ya'll were saying, its a stepping stone to better dialplans, thanks all!

Regards,
MIn Chang