[Asterisk-Users] Dial from php

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Sat Apr 15 14:19:17 MST 2006

Tom Vile wrote:
> Here is one that was made for Asterisk at home but you should be able to use it.
>
> http://www.voipjots.com/2006/02/click-to-call-with-your-asteriskhome.html

Hiya,
I've given this a go - and got it working - in a fashion. My web server
is on a different box to my asterisk box (just in case this makes a
difference). The only thing is - Asterisk doesn't always dial the number
asked to. In fact nothing comes up on the console to suggest anything is
happening.

I think out of all the times I've tried it (some early attempts were me
not being setup correctly) Its dialled twice. I am using SCCP with Cisco
phones on asterisk 1.2.4.

Its as thought asterisk doesn't think anything is going on.

any thoughts?

Cheers.
Wayne.