[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Cisco 7960 International

Tim Robinson timweb at txrx.org.uk
Sun Apr 16 13:42:18 MST 2006

Shaun

I agree with you  - I think your dial plan is the problem.

you are stripping off the initial 9 in 'default' thus passing '011xxxxxx
' etc to 'outgoing call'.

Outgoing call context needs a 1 in the first priority.  the 'n' priority
only seems to work for subsequent steps in the dial plan, as it seems to
stand for 'next priority'.  See the wiki on this topic:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk%20priorities

The outgoing-call line where you have 9011xxxx will not match anything
as you are digit-stripping the leading 9 in 'default' and also needs a 1
in the priority rather than 'n'

Hope this might help.

Rgds
Tim Robinson