[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Cisco 7960 International

Sun Apr 16 13:23:30 MST 2006

I know it's registering properly because i can use the phone for
internal/local/long distance calls... I suppose it could be a problem in my
dial plan.

I have the following....

[default]
exten => _9011.,5,Dial,1,Goto(outgoing-call,${EXTEN:1},1)

[outgoing-call]
exten => _.,n,Dial(<<SNIPPED>>)

I also even had this at one point in time...

[outgoing-call]
exten => _9011.,n,Dial(<<SNIPPED>>)

Whats weird is that usually when i screw up the dial plan i can see asterisk
via the cli saying somthing, in this case all i have is the sip debug...

--

~Shaun

news:4442592E.5030802 at wecke.com...