[Asterisk-Users] How do I limit the lenght of a call

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Sun Apr 16 07:21:49 MST 2006

Google is your friend, or you enemy, either way they usually have an answer:

"/Dial a single destination, ringing for a maximum of 20 seconds. Limit
the call length to 60 seconds, warning the caller when only 20 seconds
remain:/

 exten => 200,1,Dial(SIP/1234,20,L(60000:20000))
" -- http://www.automated.it/asterisk/lah-3-6-05_4.html