[Asterisk-Users] Digium cards, so disappointing !

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sun Apr 16 02:52:29 MST 2006

This is how we do faxing, and till now it has bee 100% accurate.

Incoming faxes are handled by chan_capi, using a cheap AVM fritz pci
card.
Outgoing fax is done with an old brother analog fax, connected to a
grandstream 285 (or whatever the number, it's their cheapest).
Asterisk connects the fax ata to the avm card (dial(capi/g1/....)

We are running this setup for almost 6 months now and we never missed
a fax, nor have we ever heard from ppl receiving our faxes that it
was bad.

Just my experience.