[Asterisk-Users] attended transfer issue

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sat Apr 15 09:19:02 MST 2006

Thank you for doing that.

With a little luck someone will be able to fix it, assuming they
understand it NEEDS to be fixed.

Damon Estep stated proper transfer operation well yesterday
Sustitution of another key for pound in features.conf might also be
desirable

To be "typical" it would act like this;

Press pound to get secondary dial tone
Dial the number for the transfer
Either hang up or stay on the line after progress (ring)
If you stay on the line the transfer completes when you hang up
If you hang up during the ring the call is blind transferred
If you press the same feature access key (#) again you get the call back
and terminate the transfer.

John Novack