[Asterisk-Users] call center running Asterisk-soundquality-critical!

Wai Wu wwu at Calltrol.com
Fri Apr 14 11:17:44 MST 2006

The files were never mixed until they are actually listened to (They
have 3 people, 10 hours a day listening to calling recordings), and it
is done on a separate * box. As for the drive, all I know is an separate
external unit out of the main * box. (I didn't setup the linux server
myself).

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Matt Roth
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 2:03 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] call center running

Wai Wu wrote:

>I did not install soxmix in my linux box. If you having issues with
>mixmonitor, you can put both legs of the call into a conference and
>record the conference

Wai,

How are you mixing the leg files?  Do you run a process that moves them
to a remote box with soxmix installed?

You have also mentioned that you are recording to a SCSI drive and I'm
curious as to the details.  Is this a single drive or a RAID (and if so
what RAID level)?  What filesystem does the partition the leg files are
written to use?

Thank you,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Systems