[Asterisk-Users] call center running Asterisk -soundquality-critical!

Matt Roth mroth at imminc.com
Fri Apr 14 11:03:22 MST 2006

Wai Wu wrote:

>I did not install soxmix in my linux box. If you having issues with
>mixmonitor, you can put both legs of the call into a conference and
>record the conference

Wai,

How are you mixing the leg files?  Do you run a process that moves them
to a remote box with soxmix installed?

You have also mentioned that you are recording to a SCSI drive and I'm
curious as to the details.  Is this a single drive or a RAID (and if so
what RAID level)?  What filesystem does the partition the leg files are
written to use?

Thank you,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Systems