[Asterisk-Users] call center running Asterisk -soundquality-critical!

Wai Wu wwu at Calltrol.com
Thu Apr 13 11:48:00 MST 2006

I did not install soxmix in my linux box. If you having issues with
mixmonitor, you can put both legs of the call into a conference and
record the conference

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Matt Roth
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:20 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] call center running Asterisk
-soundquality-critical!

 > Wai,
 >
 > Please explain how "the in and out channels are mixed first before  >
they are written to the disk" using "monitor with no mixing onto the  >
scsi drive."  I'd love to implement this on our system to cut in half  >
the I/O associated with Monitor().

 > Also, what bug does MixMonitor() have?  It is my understanding that
> MixMonitor() is based on ChanSpy() and we seem to be having an issue
> with ChanSpy() where the legs of a call fall out of synch.  My hunch
> is that it has to do with a caller being muted or placed on hold.  Do
> these issues seem related?

Just bumping this in case you missed it the first time.  It's easy to do
with a list as busy as this one.  I'm sure everyone using Monitor()
would love to hear how you're doing this.

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions
Software Engineer and Systems Developer