[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk no sound from sound card

Gary Hodder vk2kcf at vk2kcf.com
Thu Apr 13 21:09:59 MST 2006

Hi all,

I have a k6 2-400 that has a creative awe64 sound card.
It plays sound fine when using a standard audio player.
I want to use the sound card as a console phone but there is no audio
from the sound card. I have tried compiling various version of asterisk
with no luck. I did use this machine about 2 years ago with Asterisk and
Mdk 10 and it worked fine. Currently using Mandriva 2006.
Any ideas in getting the sound card to work would be apreciated.

Thanks
Gary.