[Asterisk-Users] troubles with a Gateway audiocode (Mp104 fxs)

Ing. Rodrigo Fernandez Rodriguez rfernandez_net at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Apr 13 19:37:48 MST 2006

Hello all im a begginner with asterisk and my uncle have gifted to me a gateway audiocode (so i dont have cds or anything else) but, my asterisk was installed and the gateway openned the four ports (101, 102, 103, 104) and got registered and working but i only changed the codec of my gateway to the 729 and then the asterisk gave me a traumatic error 481 sip and then i tried to put the other codec (g711u) but now my gateway NEVER register and appears also de error 481 but then i put on my machine a xlite softphone to try to see my mistakes and then the extensions that are behind my audiocode (101, 102, 103, 104) can receive incomming calls from the softphone (105) but when im trying to call of the 101 to the 102 i cant communicate and i dont listen any sound.

i hope anyone can help me

Regards