Fwd: [Asterisk-Users] update - 512 Simultaneous Calls with Digital Recording

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Apr 12 22:53:41 MST 2006

At 01:19 PM 04/11/2006, you wrote:
>The last point also brings up a question.  Does anyone know how
>gracefully Asterisk handles attempting to write leg files to a full disk?

For some number of days my * box was running with the disk set to
read only and I only discovered it when I noticed some very odd error
messages. Never bothered the system and nothing about the way the
phones worked ever gave us any indication of the problem.  A dying
disk caused the system to mount the drive read only. I'm not
intentionally logging anything, but the system does write occasional
entries to the log files and the inability to do that didn't seem to
cause problems.

Ira