[Asterisk-Users] update - 512 Simultaneous Calls with Digital Recording

Henri Herscher henri.herscher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:12:27 MST 2006

Another solution would be to use a dedicated recording server sniffing
RTP and signalling packets in the media path using software such as
http://www.oreka.org. Oreka automatically mixes both legs of an RTP
conversation to disk and GSM encodes the result in a separate thread
so that capture always has priority.

Cheers
Henri