[Asterisk-Users] Multiple phones in same call

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rumatech at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 18:57:04 MST 2006

Hi, all

This is what I would like to do:

Someone is on the phone and nother person ant to join in. Like in
house wheer all phones are connected to same line.
I can do it with MeetMe, but my understanding is that all parties have
to call "meeting room" number. What I want instead is to have some
"magic extension" or a "*" or "#" service that will allow people to
join in.
I am running Asterisk at my home and normally have 3 or 4 phones only,
so ideally I would number all phones 1-4 and pressing say "*1" on
phones 2-4 will join to the call on phone 1.

Is there an easy way of doing that?

Thanks,
Rudolf