[Asterisk-Users] CAPI Installation Eicon Diva Server

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Wed Apr 12 13:38:07 MST 2006

nkohl at maninvestments.com wrote:
> Asterisk says it has 30 capi channels available, but my mistake may be
> in configuring the trunks...

When I was debugging my Eicon Diva 4-BRI board, I found it useful to
play with extensions_custom.conf (in AMP) just to ensure I got the
Custom Dial String absolutely correct. According to the latest
chan_capi-cm, the Dial String should be:

Where:

<id> = Contr1 or g1 (Controller or Group ID)
<number> = Phone number
<options> = Things like B or b for Early B3 and other things. I have 'b'
in my options, but I do admit that I have no idea what early B3 is. :)

Hope that helps in some way,
Avi

P.S. I wrote a quick config page for the 4-BRI for freePBX here:
http://aussievoip.com/wiki/index.php?page=freePBX-EiconDiva

It might have a few things to consider as well.

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Melbourne / Sydney / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street    T: +61 (0) 3 9486 0411
   Fitzroy, VIC         F: +61 (0) 3 9486 0611
   3065                 W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>