[Asterisk-Users] CAPI Installation Eicon Diva Server

nkohl at maninvestments.com nkohl at maninvestments.com
Wed Apr 12 08:42:07 MST 2006

Hi

I've got a dell 2550 with an Eicon Diva server PRI card plugged into it.
I can call out using the acopy2 test utility.

I'm having trouble with asterisk making calls however... my capi.conf
and modules.conf looks correct by the wiki instructions - does anyone
have any advice on where to look ? I can attach conf files etc. if
needed.

Asterisk says it has 30 capi channels available, but my mistake may be
in configuring the trunks...

Nick

Any information in this communication which is confidential must not
be disclosed to others without our consent. Such consent is not required
where the information is publicly available and intended for onward
distribution. If the information is confidential and if you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose,
copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. You are
requested to return this message to the sender immediately.

Due to the electronic nature of e-mail, there is a risk that the
information contained in this message has been modified.
Consequently Man Investments can accept no responsibility or
liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.

Visit us at: www.maninvestments.com