[Asterisk-Users] Callback Agents and Dial 'g' option

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Wed Apr 12 11:07:16 MST 2006

I'm unable to get the Dial option 'g' to work with callback agents.  The plan is
to use it so that I can redirect a customer to a menu so they can rate the call
they just had with the agent.  However, when the agent hangs up the call does
not continue in the dialplan.

I login with the agent.  Call joins the queue.  The agent and call get
connected.  The agent hangs up and the call should continue to the
Playback(beep) and the Noop(), however the call is hung up on both sides.

Extensions.conf:
[default]
; Handle login and logout
exten => 1111,1,Agentcallbacklogin(1,,1 at queue)
exten => 2222,1,AgentCallbackLogin(1,s)

; join the queue
exten => 3333,1,Answer
exten => 3333,2,Queue(testing)

[queue]
exten => 1,1,Dial(Sip/4000||got)
exten => 1,2,Playback(beep)
exten => 1,3,Noop(Jump to the QA menu now)

Any ideas?

--johann