[Asterisk-Users] Recording queue transfers

Maximiliano J. Goldsmid mgoldsmid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:24:56 MST 2006

Regarding this article (1) I have one question to make. What can I do to
record the call if the agent makes a transfer using the "flash" button
instead of "transfer button" or using blindxfer or atxfer defined in
features. conf

If the agent makes the transfer with "flash", the comunication between the
person who is calling and is already in the queue and the target person who
receive the call doesn't get recorded.

e.g.

Client/ Costumer (P1), contact the Call Center and he is assisted by an
agent (P2), (P2) transfers the call to his supervisor (P3) by pressing
"flash" plus "extension # of his supervisor".

The comunication between P1 and P3 doesn't get recorded.

What can I do to get this recorded?

[1] http://www.oinko.net/astrecipes/index.php?from=1&q=astrecipes/recording+queue+transfers+to+disk

Maxi