[Asterisk-Users] SipXPhone

Greg Camp Greg.Camp at ExcellSvcs.com
Wed Apr 12 07:52:27 MST 2006

Mark,

I could not get SipXPhone working either.  We've been using this SDK and
really like it: http://www.worksoutsoftware.com/

The pricing is seems decent as well.

Thanks,
Greg

________________________________

From: Mark Hayward [mailto:mhayward at epitiro.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:21 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] SipXPhone

Has anybody managed to get SipXPhone working with asterisk? I just
cannot get it to work. It just keeps reporting an authentication failure
even though all the details seem correct. The same settings work fine in
X-Lite. Failing that, are there any opensource or reasonably priced SIP
SDKs that people can recommend?

I have the log from the SipXPhone. It says authentication required, yet
it is definitely using the correct user/pass.

Thanks,