[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon Update: Europe Early Bird Ends Saturday

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Tue Apr 11 20:33:53 MST 2006

Dear Asterisk Users,

Just a quick reminder that the Early Bird Discount for AstriCon Europe ends on
Saturday, April 15 2006 (US Central Daylight Time).  Register today for AstriCon
Berlin, AstriCon Paris or AstriCon London and save 20% ($70.00 USD) off the
standard price.

Register Now: http://www.astricon.net/register/

Each of the three AstriCon Europe events promises to be a great opportunity to
learn, connect with fellow Asterisk users and to see the latest Asterisk-related
products and services. For more information on AstriCon Europe, see the AstriCon
web site.

We still have a very few speaker spots at each of the three European shows.  If
you have a good Asterisk story to tell (a case study, industry perspective,
technical presentation, etc.) please let us know.  We also have a limited number
of spaces left in the exhibition if you would like to show your Asterisk-related
product or service.

I hope to see you in Europe this summer.

Sincerely,

Steve

Steven Sokol, CEO
AstriCon/Sokol & Associates

Conferences: http://www.astricon.net/
Training: http://www.sokol-associates.com/

P.S. - Sorry for the cross post from the Biz list, but we want
everyone to get a chance to save.  Thanks for being understanding.  -S

2006 TRAINING SCHEDULE

Sokol & Associates in partnership with Digium offers a complete line of Asterisk
training courses. Our instructors include Jared Smith and Leif Madsen, two of
the authors of O'Reilly's Asterisk: The Future of Telephony.  For more
information on our course offerings, please see our training web site.  Below is
a schedule of upcoming events.

Boot Camp       May 8 - 12       Kansas City, MO
Boot Camp       June 4 - 9       Toronto, Canada
Boot Camp       July 12 - 16     San Jose, CA
Administrator   July 24 - 26     Kansas City, MO
Developer       Aug. 1 - 4       Huntsville, AL
Boot Camp       Sept. 18 - 22    Kansas City, MO
Boot Camp       Oct. 16 - 20     Dallas, TX
Administrator   Nov. 14 - 16     Atlanta, GA
Boot Camp       Nov. 27 - Dec 1  Kansas City, MO

More Info: http://www.sokol-associates.com/training/

Don't forget that each Boot Camp course includes a Linksys SPA942 VoIP phone, a
Digium TDM11B telephony card, a copy of Asterisk: The Future of Telephony and a
full copy of all course materials on CD.

Additional course are added to the schedule regularly. Check the training web
site for the latest event schedule, additional course information or to register
for a class.

Register For Classes Now: https://www.sokol-associates.com/register/