[Asterisk-Users] RE: Fatpipe Support - Authorization to open Box - fwrps2001101288

Tim Reimers tim.reimers at asheville.k12.nc.us
Tue Apr 11 13:29:43 MST 2006

thanks!

www.cacti.net  - Open source application for handling SNMP manageable
devices.
There is already a FatPipe host/device template and graph template that
someone has built!
I haven't loaded it as yet-- note his comments about his RRA being
included in his templates.
http://forums.cacti.net/about10840.html&highlight=fatpipe

Your Asterisk people should consider the mailing list:
asterisk-users at lists.digium.com

Here's the page where those lists come from- I'm only on the users list,
but there may be other lists your folks would be interested in.

It's quite an active list with a fairly large number of people who know
what they're doing with Asterisk
(quite a few posts are beyond my experience, and I'm a Cisco certified
AVVID engineer supporting their VOIP system)

thanks for all your help!

Tim