[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7970 SIP Config

Jeremiah Millay jeremiah at rockriver.net
Tue Apr 11 11:51:00 MST 2006

Does anyone have a SEP<MAC>.cnf.xml file that works with asterisk? I
have the SIP firmware loaded on my Cisco 7970 but the status log shows
errors parsing the config. I copied a config that was posted to the list
but it didn't seem to work. Any help would be appreciated.
Jeremiah

Rock River Internet                            Jeremiah Millay
202 W. State St, 8th Floor              jeremiah at rockriver.net
Rockford, IL 61101                      815-968-9888 Ext. 2202
USA                                               fax 968-6888