[Asterisk-Users] XO Callerid NAME

Larry Linde linde at imageman.com
Tue Apr 11 10:12:30 MST 2006

XO CAN supply callerid NAME on a NI2 PRI connection.

We have three of them and they work great. Its takes a little doing to
get to someone at XO that knows what they are doing
but XO does have some VERY good tech support people that know how to get
things done. It just takes a bit of work to
find them.

Outgoing CNAM is a different beast however. They can't take it via IE.
You need to get it into their database (they have two)
and have them push it to all the other telco's.

-larry