[Asterisk-Users] Agent with multiple phones in multiple queues

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Tue Apr 11 10:06:01 MST 2006

If the agent logs in as an agent thast is a member of the queue, then if
that agent is in multple queues they will only get one call at a time,
regardless or how many queues they are members of. (I hope you were able
to follow  that!!)

In regards to the two phones.

1	WHY?!
2	DO both devices conect to Asterisk, and if so WHY two phones?
3	Why PSTN and SIP?
4	Did I ask you about why you have two phones???

Alex