[Asterisk-Users] Problem - Voicemail resets phone

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Mon Apr 10 11:19:13 MST 2006

Can you also post information such as:

Type of phone (model Number would be idela)
How is it conencted, SIP, ZAP, IAX, Channel Bank.

Corresponding config files would also help.

Help us help you.