[Asterisk-Users] RE: still no solution for me, if one

Brent Torrenga lists at torrenga.com
Mon Apr 10 11:12:50 MST 2006

>Brent,
>
>you mean, I could just remove the remark signs and number it 103, 104,
>105, .... since it does not matter why it failed (busy, congestions)
>(maybe for statistic purpose to add a log entry for the move to the next
>provider).
>
>bye
>
>Ronald

Yup. Take a look at the macro solution, too. I don't fully understand macros
(I'm no programmer), and don't use them, but I know that they are good at
doing a series of things (like trying provider-a, b, c, etc...) in a short
amount of code - makes for a cleaner/smaller dial plan.

Sincerely,

Brent A. Torrenga
brent.torrenga at torrenga.com

Torrenga Engineering, Inc.