[Asterisk-Users] callerid name inboune from PRI

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Mon Apr 10 08:04:35 MST 2006

There is nothing you really need 'to do' if your PRI is working already,
If you are able to receive and make calls your D-Channel is functioning
properly.  In the case of CallerID, some telcos provide this extra
function via the FACILITY messages instead of the SETUP messages, If
that is the case, you will get no Name but you will get a number. IT
simply means that Asterisk answered the call with the SETUP message but
was unable to read in the CALLERID Name to pass on to your devices
because it comes later on in the call via the FACILITY.

Add a Wait(2) before you answer the call for your PRI, see if that
helps.