[Asterisk-Users] quadBRI PCI ISDN on Suse Linux 10

Colin MacMillan macmillanc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 05:11:38 MST 2006

 This is working now thanks to Roelof Dijkstra's instructions below.  Thank
you Roelof!

 Hi Colin,

What i did , was that i added qozap, to the Makefile of zaptel.

I just copied the files of the qozap directory there, and added the line in
the Makefile.

After that , i could load the qozap.ko from that directory.

I think it has something to do with the modpost , how it generates the
modules.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Roelof Dijkstra

-----

I the Makefile i added:

Under MODULES:=zaptel tor2 torisa etc. etc, add qozap

And under

wcfxo.o: zaptel.h

add

qozap.c: zaptel.h

And now just type 'make', and it should create a (hopefully working)
qozap.ko

Regards,

Roelof