[Asterisk-Users] quadBRI PCI ISDN on Suse Linux 10

Colin MacMillan macmillanc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 02:19:49 MST 2006

On 4/10/06, Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com> wrote:

> This has all the hallmarks of the kernel source and actual running
> kernel not being the same.
>
> --
> Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>
>
> Hello Dave,  This is a fresh install of Suse Linux 10 from the CD so I
can't see how the source and running kernel differ.  One thing I did notice
was that I am running the kernel for multi-processor support, not the
default kernel.

kernel-smp - Kernel with multiprocessor support - 2.6.13-15
kernel-smp-nongpl - Non-GPL kernel modules - 2.6.13-15
kernel-source - The Linux kernel sources - 2.6.13.15

Thoughts appreciated.
Colin