[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Centrex Question

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Fri Apr 7 20:59:44 MST 2006

With strange promos and tariffs, it is possible that Centrex 'lines'
offer a larger
Caller area and may in fact be cheaper than standard POTS when other
services are added.

For example I need a bunch of POTS lines for our ISP a few, more than
10!, years ago.

We ended up going with Centrex lines as they were cheaper than standard
a 1FB (1 Fixed-rate Business). We ended up saving about 20% when we went
with Centrex, Obviously, NOT the intended application, but that is what
I call 'creative tariff interpretation':-)