[Asterisk-Users] Beeps and noises during calls

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Fri Apr 7 12:47:52 MST 2006

Sounds like it might be the pci bus..  I have a single tdm400 card and
it isn't sharing an irq with other devices.  So that leaves the pci bus.
Weird that I would get it from 2 separate computers though and different
cards (had s100u's before).  The mobo is an ASUS A7N8x-E deluxe, with
Nforce 2, Althlon xp 3200+ and gig of ram...  Guess I could replace the
box with other hardware.  I think I have another box here and I still
have the s100u cards, maybe I'll put together something else to see if
there is a difference...

Any other ideas would be great.
Thanks
Sean