[Asterisk-Users] Audiconferencing System fon Asterisk

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 11:50:29 MST 2006

Just came by this link

So I'm posting to keep the community informed. I don't use or endorse
this product. I'm just letting people know about it.

http://www.indosoft.ca/audioconferencesystem.htm

Audio Conferencing System & Teleconferencing Solution that connect
seamlessly over TDM and IP networks. This audio conference system
include a comprehensive set of features and easily customizable. It's
an audio conference bridge that cater to the high volume scalability
and integration required by Audio Conferencing/Teleconferencing
Service Provider, as well as ease of use and affordable cost required
by business and enterprises.The Audio Conference Bridge developed is
superior in voice quality among other Audio Conferencing Bridges in
the industry.