[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7912 Phones & XML

Ryan Amos ramos at finetooth.com
Fri Apr 7 08:35:33 MST 2006

This phone can be used with the SCCP firmware and it does support XML
services (you need a cisco smartnet login to get the firmware.) However,
the SCCP drivers available for asterisk are not as mature (I have lots
of random stability problems I can't track down,) and don't have some
key features like 3 way calling.