[Asterisk-Users] queue/agent and macros?

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Fri Apr 7 07:21:58 MST 2006

I set the callerid name to show the employee that will get the call what kind of
call it is.  We have multiple options, but actually only use 2 queues(with most
people answering both of them).  Eventually it may be expanded so there are more
queues with different people on it...but this way when that comes there will be
little if any chance for people calling in.

--johann