[Asterisk-Users] Hinting a conference room

Alessio Focardi afocardi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:26:30 MST 2006

On 4/6/06, Alexander Lopez <Alex.Lopez at opsys.com> wrote:

>  Look at hints for Local Channel. That may be what you are looking for.

Probably not:

patch 5779 allows me to know if an extension exist, so I can chek a parking
lot hinting local/701 at parkedcalls for instance.

But I had no luck with meetme rooms, since no extension is created opening a
conference ... anyone has used the patch with meetme and is willing to share
?

Tnx for the support!