[Asterisk-Users] RE: Problem with setting ringtones on Cisco 7960 phone.

Paul A. Pringle papringle at sep.com
Wed Apr 5 13:27:25 MST 2006

Is there an easy way to find out what ringtones a Cisco 79XX has
installed?  I've tried going through the Telnet interface, but can't
find any lists of ringtones.  Trying the code below produces a different
kind of ring, but not two short rings as indicated.  I've also seen the
ringtone listed as Bellcore-dr3.  Is it case sensitive?

Thanks!

>> I am having this exact same problem. I have tried 7.5, 7.4, and 8.2.
I have