[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk svn starting problem

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Apr 5 11:12:11 MST 2006

5 apr 2006 kl. 08.52 skrev René Enskat [Teamware GmbH]:

> hi
>
> i updated asterisk today via svn no i can'T start asterisk i get
> core dumps.
> i have to comment some modules then i can start:
> noload => format_au.so
> noload => format_mp3.so
> noload => format_pcm_alaw.so.so
> noload => format_pcm_alaw.so

We changed the interface for format drivers, so old drivers can't
load. Some drivers was integrated into others,
and the Makefile needs to remove these. At this point, you need to
read the warning and delete them
manually. Sorry for the trouble.

format_mp3 will hopefully be fixed in asterisk-addons soon.

Oh, life in the development version - svn trunk. It's risky, but fun!

/Olle

PS. Continue to test the test branch! We all need your help. While
testing you can listen to this
        message from our project founder:
        http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/tags/0.1.3/sounds/demo-
moreinfo.gsm