[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk svn starting problem

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 05:40:52 MST 2006

On 4/5/06, René Enskat [Teamware GmbH] <ren at teamware-gmbh.de> wrote:
> It said that these modules are to old for the version it seems asterisk
> has that now builtin or?
> I deleted the modules then it is working
> So asterisk brings these module sbuiltin and i don'T need
> asterisk-addons?

 With the recent commits to /trunk by Luigi Rizzo and the exception of
format_mp3, that's correct. You don't need them anymore. I believe
some people though have had issues with format_mp3 since this commit
so if you need to use format_mp3 (which most people recommend you do
not since there are known issues with it) you may want to wait
until/if they are resolved.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/